Author Topic: A Romantic Evening  (Read 1057 times)

Offline jerry1939

• Iowa - 2 seasons. Winter & road construction.
    • View Profile
A Romantic Evening
« on: September 24, 2013, 12:26:53 pm »
A married couple in their early 60s are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quite, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared. She said, "For being an exemplary couple & for loving each other all this time, I will grant you each a wish." The wife answered, "I want to travel around the world with my darling husband." The fairy waved her magic wand and-poof, 2 tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands. The husband thought for a moment: "Well this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me." The wife & fairy were deepply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.! Poof!.. the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of the story: Men who are ungratful bastards should remember that fairies are female.....

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
Re: A Romantic Evening
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 12:40:43 pm »
Too true.  Thanks.  I had to share this..
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 01:42:47 pm »
love it.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 05:33:24 pm »
 :D :D :D :D
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 02:20:48 am »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi