Author Topic: Clock for a kitchen  (Read 1024 times)

countryscroller

Clock for a kitchen
« on: July 27, 2013, 08:57:10 am »
I need a clock pattern for a kitchen. Preferably a country theme pattern. The clock is one with the hands on it, not a round insert. I don't have a dial for it, forgot to get it I guess, so could the pattern have the numbers or increments of time on the pattern. Thanks for any help.

Becky

Re: Clock for a kitchen
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 09:54:34 pm »
I hate to see you not get any responses.  I am not a pattern maker by any means but could you cut out a shape like a cow or a chicken or something and paint the numbers on?  I did an image search and actually saw a cute little pig.  The details were all painted on.  I'll try to paste the picture:

If it works, you'll see there a couple of similar ideas.  If you like the idea at all, you'll just need an outline shape for your cutting pattern.

countryscroller

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 09:56:13 pm »
Thank you Becky! Those are pretty much what I kind of pictured.

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 12:02:35 am »
Becky those are very beautifully done clocks :)
Hey Dustin, sorry! I have no clue but will try and attempt one such pattern.
mahendra

Offline spirithorse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 12:16:14 am »
I have a kitchen clock pattern that I made for a request in 2012 but, cannot seem to attach it here.
Please send your e-mail address to spirithorse55 at hotmail.com  (of course, use the @ sign in the
address) if you would like to see the design.
It is a female with a cook-book silhouette in the center and the words, "World's Best Cook"
around the outside.
God Bless! Spirithorse

countryscroller

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 01:31:01 am »
That's fine Mahendra and Spirithorse thanks, but I think I will just use the idea Becky has here and do a silhouette of an animal, probably a chicken, and make it into a clock.

Offline dunk

• Staying positive.
    • View Profile
    • Mike's Wood-n-Things
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 11:00:14 am »
For some unknown reason chickens and roosters seem to be very popular kitchen items...
Mike

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.

SMF

Teknoromi