Author Topic: native american squaw  (Read 1819 times)

Offline jeff44

• View Profile
native american squaw
« on: June 21, 2013, 01:45:59 pm »
I showed the wonderful patterns of native americans that I copied from this site to friend at work.  She ask if I had any squaws that would go with the Chiefs that Mahendra made.  I think what she is looking for is a set of male and female for her wall.  If anybody has a pattern for a squaw I would greatly appreciate it.  Like a few of us here I can't draw worth a hoot, but I do admire your skills and talents.

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
Re: native american squaw
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 09:14:15 am »
looking at the link below, are some patterns of Mahendra, including Native women
http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/forum

Offline jeff44

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 02:13:50 pm »
Frank I went to the link but could not find any.  Where in the site are the patterns and how do I get to them?

countryscroller

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 05:34:59 pm »
This is in the old gallery, but you may find some in here-> http://www.scrollsawvillage.com/old.html   click on pattern library then scroll to the category of people and there are pages and pages of patterns. around page 4 or 5 there are a lot of indians

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 02:35:18 am »
Frank I went to the link but could not find any.  Where in the site are the patterns and how do I get to them?

Jeff,
I have made a pattern of a Native girl ,I hope this helps :)

Mahendra

Frank - gracias!
mahendra

Offline jeff44

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 09:09:45 am »
Thank you both for the patterns.  I can use them both for family type arrangements.  Mahendra what I am realy looking for is a pattern like the chiefs you did, but female like Pocohantis a famous indian maid and princes.
thank you Dustin for the info on the other site.  thanks again for proving what a great family we have here.

SMF

Teknoromi