Author Topic: True Story  (Read 1414 times)

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
True Story
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:35:52 am »
Yesterday 19th June was our 42nd wedding anniversary and we both went out to celebrate.  However I went with a bunch of girlfriends to one pub for dinner and my husband went to another pub with our eldest daughter.  :o ::) Thats why we have such a great relationship. 

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Re: True Story
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 02:41:11 am »
Really? I mean...really? LOL...if you are serious I guess it is fine if you are both happy. I just know my wife and I love doing so much together. I cannot imagine an anniversary doing separate things. Well Happy Anniversary! And when you and your husband meet in passing, give him my best too.

Offline Fab4

• Go For It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 05:17:57 am »
Hi Marg:
By chance, would your hubby's name be Jimmy?
Happy anniversary
Fab4 (Paul)
Paul (Fab4)

rob roy

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 05:29:20 am »
Hi Marg we will be 44 years married on the 20th September and you have put an idea into my head. Don't know if it will work but Ill sure give it a try. Hang tradition. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rob Roy.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 05:31:41 am »
Happy anniversary, as long as both of you enjoyed yourselves is the main thing.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 08:12:08 am »
Yes Troy it is true.  I am a member of a small group of ladies and we all had an association with the local primary school and we have dinner together about every 3 months.  Anyway when the date for last night's dinner was arranged it did not dawn on me that it was my wedding anniversary.  But don't worry Terry and I are going out for dinner at a proper restaurant on Saturday, and he brought me home some beautiful  roses last night.

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2013, 12:13:09 pm »
Congratulations Marg, may you have many more happy anniversarys together.

Rob, You are starting to live dangerously, especially if your wife reads your post lol
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

rob roy

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2013, 02:57:25 pm »
Keefie I'm A Scot, hard as nails and sometimes I get a hammering  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).
Rob Roy.

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 11:57:14 pm »
Yes Troy it is true.  I am a member of a small group of ladies and we all had an association with the local primary school and we have dinner together about every 3 months.  Anyway when the date for last night's dinner was arranged it did not dawn on me that it was my wedding anniversary.  But don't worry Terry and I are going out for dinner at a proper restaurant on Saturday, and he brought me home some beautiful  roses last night.

Marg

=) I can understand that. I was just thinking that your idea of celebrating it was to be in different places. My wife and I do a lot of thing like this, but we definitely have our time together for anniversary dinners. On or around the date whichever is affordable or free for time.

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2013, 09:52:56 am »
happy anniversary Marg,
think you've found the best solution!
I've got to tell my wife ::)

Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

SMF