Author Topic: ex16  (Read 773 times)

hippi

ex16
« on: May 22, 2013, 05:10:35 pm »
my ex16 broke last wed 15  from i guess overtighten so i emailed seyco and ray resonded fairly quik but i bought it thru metro hardwoods and ray told me i should have called Canada
but ray handled it for me and sent me the upper and lower blade chuck plus the quick clamp renewal kit all under waranty i recieved those parts today
so if anybody that has excalibur and have problems with theres call or email ray at seyco
and anyone looking for a new saw get one of ex16, ex21 or the ex30 i realy like them at least my ex16 my old saw was a craftmans 16" what a differance the ex16 is far better i have had it about a 1 year

ray is my hero  :) ;) :D ;D  of the month well back to work
thank you for reading
hippi (ralph)
keepen the blues alive

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: ex16
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 05:24:30 pm »
Glad you got it up and running again, nothing worse than having your saw broken.  I have only ever heard good things about Ray at Seyco and this proves they were right.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline MOONIE

• View Profile
Re: ex16
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 09:35:22 pm »
DITTO...  Ray is the best.   He helped me with a clamp issue on my EX16 and a telephone conference to install/adjust the new clamp he sent on warranty, even though I purchased it from WOODCRAFT.  I always recommend SEYCO.     
MOONIE

SMF

Teknoromi