Author Topic: Thanks Obama  (Read 2883 times)

Shogun

Thanks Obama
« on: May 17, 2013, 04:15:16 am »
Right now I am fit to be tied! My girlfriend has an ok job, but they cut her hours back thanks to Obama care so they wouldn't have to offer insurance. No more than 24 hours a week, now.....She interviewed for a job today that was supposed to be full time, i.e.: 40 hours a week, but again thanks to Obama care that was misinformation. This company decided not to hire full time as well to keep from having to offer insurance. We both need to work full time to make it, and what really upsets me is that I am able to cover her on my health insurance (even though it costs more, since we're not married yet) plus I am a combat veteran. This country sends billions of dollars over seas to help other countries where the population hates us (but they love our money). People here are really pissed off about not having jobs and no insurance. I ask myself, when will the American people band together and stop this?.....Then I make a telephone call and get a recording that says, por espaniel prima el dos, not to mention the person on the other end has an accent to thick you can't understand it. Thank you NAFTA. God bless America.

Offline EIEIO

• Be Prepared.
    • View Profile
    • RMHayes, LLC
Re: Thanks Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 11:20:17 am »
Careful what you say - IRS is listening.
EX-21 arrived 2-1-2013!
Porter-Cable PCB370SS in the corner
Lancaster Ohio
Ray Hayes - RMHayes@RMHayes.US
www.RMHayes.US

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 12:04:01 pm »
Never have liked him from the beginging, on the obama care, should have wrote in insurance no matter the hours if found not offering it, cutting hours, or laying people off to get out of paying they will be fined for it. Its does have its couple good perks but most if it is a joke and makes jobs and job hunting worse for those needing to work.

Offline mickey357

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 04:39:27 pm »
I have but one word to say, Impeachment. :(
I'll 2nd that. And sooner the better.

Offline MOONIE

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 10:16:08 pm »
''We have to pass it to find out what's in it''  --Pelosi      Selfish, arrogant politicians who say they care BUT  they only care for themselves.
MOONIE

Offline TheMelster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 09:43:13 am »
It sure is amazing how certain posts get deleted and others don't.
GO PACK GO

Offline tvman44

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 02:24:05 pm »
Hang onto your hats it is going to get much worst.

This will probably get deleted. :)
Bob Making sawdust in SW Louisiana with a
EX-21

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 01:47:16 am »
I have but one word to say, Impeachment. :(
I'll 2nd that. And sooner the better.

I have stronger sentiments than that but I'd probably better not express them.
I'll leave it at this ----- he deserves prison time!
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

thumbs

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 07:01:12 am »
    just wondering if it was a president from the other party , would you say the same ??????

Offline EIEIO

• Be Prepared.
    • View Profile
    • RMHayes, LLC
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 09:17:56 am »
The current state of affairs is not a party problem. This is the result of massive incompetence and a gang of cowards trying to shift blame in any possible direction. There is no regard for the truth in this administration, and no fear of outright lying to the public. The IRS hearings make you feel sick - Republicans ask probing questions trying to find the bottom of this septic tank while Democrats use every question slot to push blame to G W Bush - after 5 years of this Obamanation!

If they can delay your 501c4 to death because of your political leanings or your book list, what do you think they'll do when you need an MRI? "Back of the line, donkey."
EX-21 arrived 2-1-2013!
Porter-Cable PCB370SS in the corner
Lancaster Ohio
Ray Hayes - RMHayes@RMHayes.US
www.RMHayes.US

Mainewoods

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 08:31:13 am »
On top of everything else, one of the main selling points of Obamacare was the fact that if you had a pre-existing condition, you'd be covered.  Well, now that the 18,000 page document has been written, guess what's not included! 

You guessed it!

No coverage for pre-existing conditions!!!!!

Liars and cheats!!!

"YES WE CAN"??  how about NO WE WON'T!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline MOONIE

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 09:37:11 pm »
i couldn't agree with you more, Glen.  Selfish, arrogant politicians have nothing in common with our founders... period.
MOONIE

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2013, 09:14:59 pm »
    just wondering if it was a president from the other party , would you say the same ??????

A lying cheating crook is the same no matter which party or ethnicity Richard! A rose by any other name.
Does that answer your question?
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 01:26:40 am »
Been out of work for the past 4 months. So many jobs not to be found due to much of what Obama has done. The Obama care is a failure here in Arizona as well. My wife works for a school. Her insurance just doubled, they are increasing the cost to go see a doctor, Emergency room visit for her is now $200 just to get in the door. A lot of bad things for Obama (doesn't) Care.

Offline RangerJay

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 05:37:33 pm »
At the risk of being flamed - with lots of respect - and offering the view of one who is on the outside looking in (I'm Canadian) - what the world sees is a country with two viciously polarized views on pretty much everything - and the absolute priority of each side is to never compromise - to never work together - to do whatever it takes to make sure the other side will fail - regardless of consequence ..... Obama Care is just one example ......

Jay
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 05:54:16 pm by RangerJay »

SMF

Teknoromi