Author Topic: Sawdust fix  (Read 2895 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Sawdust fix
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 11:14:05 am »
Well Pard...the eyes are great! Not quite as perfect as yours but the damn astigmatism correcting implants would have been $1,500 each over and above the insurance so I opted for the glasses. But I agree...seeing those gnats is great but sometimes I mistake them for head feathers. I had a little flare up of what they called 'rebound inflamation' in the first eye and had to continue the steroid drops for an extra month.
Sure is nice to see without that gray haze and those nighttime haloes and boy the colors are great.

Heading to Estes Park the end of this month to see daughter's new mountain retreat and will enjoy the magnificent views!

And it also is great to be able to be spotting those holes in the targets and correcting without the aid of the scope!

Hugzzzzzzzzzz your way!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 07:54:17 pm »
Good stuff GB. Enjoy your gift of new sight. It reminds me of the first
 Time I wore my hearing aids. I heard sounds I had forgotten. Sometimes I stand outside and just listen. ;D
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 01:23:04 am »
Happy Spring. I would gladly give you some of our heat. Today we had 111 degrees. Don't think it will get much cooler for the next 3 months. Well get some projects made and post them for us to see.

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2013, 05:37:54 am »
Would you  believe I pulled the saw out of hibernation after nearly a weeks worth of 80 plus degree weather which was looking like summer was here. WAS is the operative word the next day it's looking like rain again and temps in the 60's with wind, too darn cool to sit in the shade hugging a cold piece of cast iron, I wish this weather would make up my mind! I wanna make some dust even if it's firewood!
Grumpy Gabby  >:(   :'(
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi