Author Topic: Taking another road trip  (Read 869 times)

cherie

Taking another road trip
« on: June 16, 2010, 09:08:17 pm »
Just to let ya's  that I am going on the big truck with Jaun for a few days.  But I will still be here to bug ya's.   Headin Vegas way.

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Taking another road trip
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 09:38:23 pm »
Ya just got married...gonna git un-hitched?
Or just goin' to lose somw money?
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline jimbo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:08:08 pm »
Are you taking turns at driving?
jimbo

cherie

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 08:36:55 am »
No unhitching Ed.  I am in this for life this time.  Jimbo, I don't drive, I take pictures.  LOL.  However he does want me to learn and has been on me for the past several years to do so.  I can't right now, not with school and all.  Besides I can barely drive where I live now, just imagine what I would be like all the time.

cornishpisky

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 01:13:20 pm »
Cherie, I been on at my wife since i met her 25 years ago to learn to drive, not a chance, one excuse after another, pretty much give up now, guess she likes the idea of having a chauffeur!

cherie

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 04:10:33 pm »
Cornish, its not the fact of being chauffeured around,I am just plain scared of the big rig and all the power that comes with it.  It has taken me some time to quit letting the way his driving scares me get to me.  LOL.  Maybe one day when I feel like I have nothing left to do will I try.

cornishpisky

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 05:14:53 pm »
Ah! you have a good excuse, but no big rigs here, we live out in the country, narrow roads, tractors and cows, and i'm sure she don't think my drivings scary! i'm a good and careful driver like all us men are LOL!

Ian

SMF

Teknoromi