Author Topic: LEO pattern  (Read 1208 times)

jblock

LEO pattern
« on: April 05, 2013, 10:45:49 am »
Need some help with a pattern. This Law Enforcement Officer and his KP Mattei were killed in an on duty auto accident. Would like to make a portrait for his wife and children. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

John Block

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
Re: LEO pattern
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 01:55:49 pm »
Hi john, extremely sorry to hear about this officer,my condolence to the family members.
I wish the photo was of a little high quality but I gave my best shot and I hope you like it.
There will be more of our seniors responding to this request and you shall have options to select the patterns and pay a tribute to this Officer and his loyal friend(K9 Unit)

Mahendra
mahendra

Old Crow

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 04:59:59 pm »
Nice job Mahendra, especially considering the picture quality. I posted mine on the other forum but I like yours best.
Don R

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 12:26:12 am »
Nice job Mahendra, especially considering the picture quality. I posted mine on the other forum but I like yours best.
Don R

Thank you Don for your kind words :)

Mahendra
mahendra

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2013, 08:57:33 am »
Very nice pattern,Mahendra, thanks for your help.

jblock

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 10:12:49 am »
WOW. Just want to say thank you all very much. I really appreciate the help and I am sure the family will appreciate it. By the way, whenever I ask for pattern help, I place the names of all who have contributed on the back of the plaque before presenting it to the families. Hope you don't mind but I think it is important for the families to know that they are thought of during their time of grief.

John

SMF

Teknoromi