Author Topic: Doctor's office  (Read 911 times)

king310

Doctor's office
« on: March 30, 2013, 09:13:02 pm »
While I sat in the reception area of my doctor's office, a woman rolled an elderly man in a wheelchair into the room. As she went to the receptionist's desk, the man sat there  alone and silent. Just as I was thinking I should
make small talk with him, a little boy slipped off his mother's lap and walked over to the wheelchair. Placing his hand on the man's, he said, I know how you feel. My Mom makes me ride in the stroller too..'  ;D

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
Re: Doctor's office
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2013, 05:08:34 am »
 ;D :D ;D   hahaha
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2013, 09:08:09 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline newfie

• The Way I Scroll
    • View Profile
    • some of my woodworking
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 09:19:01 am »
LOL

excalibur 21
Every woodworker needs a fireplace

multifasited

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 08:06:12 am »
I would bet that ,that brightened his day,I know it would have mine!!Kids have a WAY !

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 01:25:10 am »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

multifasited

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 07:07:45 pm »
Marg,your little sign ,reminds me everytime I see it,about the Husband who comes home,to a disasterous home ,kids look like they have be playing in a mud puddle all day ,house is a wreck mess everywhere,can't seem to find aclean spot anywhere .dishes and food everywhere ,and his wife setting on the couch with headphones on watching tv.He blocks her view till she looks up and removes the headphones and She says Hi Honey !He"s furious ,what the hell has been going on with you and the four kids,
She says .Oh! you remember last night ,when we had your friends over,and you said ,I don't know what my wife does all day while I 'm at work !!Well Honey there it is I didn't Do IT! You want a SWAP !!

SMF

Teknoromi