Author Topic: I know I'm not the only one  (Read 1272 times)

king310

I know I'm not the only one
« on: March 17, 2013, 06:49:18 am »
I know I'm not the only one Who thought that something happened to their computer ::) . Well I got my computer cleaned up. It was more like a spring cleaning where I got all of the latest updates, fixed the registry files, defragment and runned a deep scan for virus's. ::)
As time dragged on by not being able to visit the blog the more frustrated I became. That was when I notice that my heart was racing and my hands were shaking. :o I was having "WITHDRAWALS"
I know that many of you where doing the same thing. ;D
I heard that support groups help like no so I am sharing the follow information for those who may need help.

Blogspot Addiction Disorder (BAD)

As the incidence and prevalence of Blogspot Addiction Disorder (BAD) has been increasing exponentially, a support group was needed. The Blogspot Addiction Group (BAG) has been established. Below are the official criteria for the diagnosis of BAD and subscription information for the BAG.

Diagnostic Criteria

(I) tolerance, as defined by either of the following:

(A) A need for markedly increased amounts of Rob Roy attacks to achieve satisfaction
(B) markedly diminished effect of the amount of bad jokes by king.

(II) withdrawal, as manifested by either of the following

(A) the characteristic blogging  syndrome commonly known as BS

(1) Cessation of (or reduction)  of telling bad jokes that you cannot remember the punch lines to.
(2) Two (or more) of the members attacking NEWFIE.
(3) The increasing need to greet new people and give them advice even though they may not need it.
(4) Giving advise even if you don't know the answer.

There are so many I am sure that I did not cover them all. I could use some help. ;D

thumbs

Re: I know I'm not the only one
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 06:54:05 am »
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I even e-mailed some  members to make sure I hadn't been kicked off--glad its back up and running--Richard

Offline Rapid Roger

• Hutchinson, Kansas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 11:09:25 am »
I'm old enough to realize that "This too shall pass" so I went and took a nap.  ;D

Rog
An ounce of responsablity is worth 10 pounds of state and fedral laws.

Offline MOONIE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2013, 09:46:18 pm »
My first thought...   Oh Nooooooooooooooooooooo   Then I thought I did something wrong.  I even changed my password.  Man, I'm grateful the forum is back !!   :) :) :)
MOONIE

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 01:15:05 am »
First I thought I had hit a wrong button ( been know to happen ),  :o next I thought ok I think I've been kicked off for goofing around too much,( be more sensible in future )  :-[ and finally thought email Dan he may be able to help me, thanks Dan for returning email.  :-*  Finally came to conclusion I am not only addicted to scrolling I am addicted to the site and my friends as well.  :'( As for being more sensible, forget that its never going to happen.  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Marg  :-* :-* :-*
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

ShadowB6

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 11:01:21 am »
Rapid Roger - I love your style man. "This too shall pass so I went and took a nap." If only more of us did this in life.

Mike

king310

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 11:18:33 am »
Was that like saying a prayer that if you get me out of this mess I promise to go to church everyday for 6am mass, devote my life as a humble follower, being kinder to my husband or wife, treat all of the neighbor kids to free cookies and icream, be nice to Rob Roy, send king a christmas present, send billie a jug of kangaroo juice and lastly to never to speak a harsh word?

Was that what you were thinking marg or am I way off? ;D

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 03:01:54 pm »
King , I couldn't agree more to all of those suggestions to get the site back up and running - EVEN the one about being nice to Rob Roy (albeit that one would be the hardest lol) I was away for 5 days without access to the Forum, so I was one of the lucky ones - it broke and was mended while I was away.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 01:59:24 am »
Spot on King spot on, including be nice to Rob Roy.  LOL  But we all knew I wouldn't last the distance.  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi