Author Topic: No Joke  (Read 1294 times)

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
No Joke
« on: February 17, 2013, 01:56:49 am »
 On Friday night my daughters neighbor was walking his dogs when he was attacked by three 16 year olds, 2 male and 1 female.  They hit him with a fence post and kicked him. He let go of one of his dogs but hung on to the smaller one because she had 2 puppies at home that are only the 4 weeks old.  They kicked the dog until it was dead and the man as a broken eye socket, part of his cheek bone dislodged, teeth loose and missing and a few broken ribs. He had surgery on his face today and lucky for him they did not damage his eye sight.  The police have arrested the police 2 males but are still looking for the female.  It comes to something when you cannot take your dogs for a walk.  By the was my daughters has the puppies and she is taking good care of them.

Marg.
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Offline julief

• View Profile
Re: No Joke
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 06:20:39 am »
Bless his heart.  I will say a prayer for him. 

Shogun

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:06:32 am »
That is exactly why I carry a gun. I'll put him in my prayers.

rob roy

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 07:30:19 am »
Hi Marg,hope your friend gets through this bad time without any permanent damage,both mentally and physically. I think a lot of this is due to parents not knowing or caring where their kids are and what they they are doing. The usual answer is my son / daughter wouldn't do something like that. Oh no?????.
Seems to be a world wide thing. Nice of your daughter to look after the puppies at least they'll be safe. Our best wishes go to your friend and his family.
Rob Roy.  :-* :-* :-*

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 07:48:41 am »
the world is getting crazy more and more.....   :'(
Hope that man will recover well soon!

And good that your daughter is taking care of the puppies.
guess she's bin raised well ;)
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Al W

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 08:59:28 am »
Sad that our collective society is so rapidly degrading to this form of expression. 

Scratch the puppies for us, wish the innocent man a speedy and full recovery, and let the kids spend a goodly amount of time behind bars - maybe, just maybe, they will learn a lesson and not more about how to attack people.

Al
Molon Labe

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

The government is NOT always right, or on your side.

Offline Billy in Va

• DONT GROW UP ITS A TRAP!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 09:25:05 am »
Prayers Marge

Rob you hit the nail on the head  Even here  ( or rather in the big city)  folsk will say  he/she coulnd not /would not  do that.  Then they show the surveillance tape and it is plainly that person  - and they still deny it!
Common Sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden
Scrollin' - Scrollin' Scrollin' on the River

king310

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 09:55:13 am »
I pray that he has a speedy recovery. Thank your daughter for her compassion for all living things.

It is a sad state when the youth of any country has no respect for others or their property. I am sure they could not give a good reason for their actions. In fact they could not tell the same story. SAD AND PATHETIC.  I have a friend who works in the prison system down your way. They will learn the hard way just how respect for others is easier than taking what they wanted.
If they do not learn this then they will spend more time at the Goverment bed n breakfast inn.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 11:01:17 am »
Rob, I agree with everything you put (and it's not often I'll agree with a Scot lol) and well done to your daughter Marg for looking after the puppies.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline dirtrider73068

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 11:38:16 am »
Hope they get better and they stick it to the suspects hard, our state we have a now open carry law, if you have a concealed carry license you can open carry, which means you can carry it on your hip in plain site, bet this deters alot of crime. Its unreal what the world is coming to any more, when I was a kid we could do alot and not have to worry about being beat up, kidnapped, or shot.

Offline BilltheDiver

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 11:22:41 pm »
I am truly sorry and disturbed to hear that story.  That is precisely why there is a .45 Kimber on my hip when I am walking my dogs.
"Measure twice, cut once, count fingers"

SMF

Teknoromi