Author Topic: Shallow Bowl  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: Shallow Bowl
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2013, 04:40:01 am »
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh  Marg, don't tell everyone, if you let my secret out Rob will never let it rest............
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2013, 04:41:33 am »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

rob roy

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2013, 05:24:26 am »
Hi Keefie, that is a lovely bowl. The spalting just adds something special to it, a super job. Change of subject. Marge may have hit the nail on the head regarding which side of the river you are on. A day or so ago you posted a picture of your shop in the corner of the garden, (super shop by the way), but I couldn't help but notice the frilly knickers hanging on the clothes line. I was at my wit's end figuring this out, but Marg has outed you. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. NOT NOW!!!. Did you wash them so they were lovely and clean for us all to see. I bet that picture  has gone viral. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::). All in the aid of fun Keefie. I need it this morning. The *&^%%ng Double glazing unit in the lounge has just cracked!!!. Serves me right for taking the ***s. Thanks for sharing. Keefie.
Rob Roy.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 05:31:09 am by rob roy »

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2013, 11:58:06 pm »
Nice work on the lathe. I have a lathe (have had it much longer than my saw) but I don't use it as much as I do my saw. I have made a few nice bowls on it though. Love the wood you used. At first I thought it was spaulded maple. Good job on the bowl and thanks for sharing. 

Offline Gabby

• Yer durn tootin'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 08:45:41 pm »
Gabby how do I know he's a man I have never met him he could be a woman in drag. :D :D  ;)

Marg

Some things we just haveto take on faith!
George
LMAO
Gabby
MOLON LABE.
TRUST IN GOD!
 DON'T BELIEVE ALL YOU HEAR & DON'T SAY ALL THAT YOU THINK !

SMF

Teknoromi