Author Topic: my large project  (Read 844 times)

king310

my large project
« on: January 26, 2013, 04:58:38 pm »
I have finished the cutting out the side pieces. I have laid them out to show how they will look once I am ready to glue them up. I need some more tools for my shop. Yup that is why I made it so I can tell my wife I need these tools to finish your quilt rack. ;D
I need a plate joiner and a joint planer next months toy list

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: my large project
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 06:21:55 pm »
lookin' good so far, cant wait to see it finished.
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Billy in Va

• DONT GROW UP ITS A TRAP!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 07:36:08 pm »
King I am sure she will like that rack My wife is an x-quilter. We have quilts running our of our ears. She still has some to put together but most of her time is spent spinning yarn and knitting. Although she has now taken up wood burning. She has an area in the back room set up for bruning.  Her birthday is next week and I got her a really nice double pen wood burnning kit. Let us see the finished quilt rack.
Common Sense is a flower that does not grow in everyone's garden
Scrollin' - Scrollin' Scrollin' on the River

king310

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 07:49:59 pm »
It will take me a little while to finish this project since I have to buy some new equipment but I am taking my time on it to make sure it comes out right. 3 of the pieces split after i finished sawing them. I now have to repair them. Glue and clamp.

SMF

Teknoromi