Author Topic: Weekends  (Read 687 times)

king310

Weekends
« on: January 18, 2013, 07:55:52 pm »
It's Friday night.

This reminds me of my younger days when Friday night use to roll around. Here I am with the guys hanging out talking about anything that would come to mind and wondering where all the girls are!  ::) ::) ??? ???
We were always hanging out in some local hot night spot with friends. Weather it was in some parking lot or at some pizza or burger shop we would be there until we were chased out or chased by the local police. ::)
Now we hang out in the cyber world telling BS stories and still wonder where the girls are!! ??? ???
The strange thing is that the stories are the same but just some of the physical world has taken a trip south. ???
You would take a trip south for spring break or to some big city for some fun times.
So here I am on Friday night wonder where the girls are.....................She is at the high school keeping score at a basketball game.....use to go to the game to score girls......Strange how so much of your life makes a full circle and just stays the same no matter how old you get.
I had a choice when I was younger on who to marry. It was either my current wife, Marie Osmond or Olivia Newton-John. The homecoming Queen seemed to be the choice at the time............Some day Alice...... :o

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
Re: Weekends
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 02:55:14 am »
keep on reminiscing ;)
"the past" is always good and better...... isn't it?
just like the grass at the neighbors lawn is always greener. ;)

some day....

Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Dan26

• South of Milford, Ohio
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 07:05:12 pm »
Thanks for the memories.
Dan (South of Milford, Ohio)

Courage - the ability to confront fear, pain, danger, uncertainty, or intimidation.

king310

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 08:00:48 pm »
LOL! Now it is Saturday night and I am surrounded by two girls and they are more interested in eating popcorn and ice cream. They did not even ask me if I wanted any.
NANA ice cream NANA
Papa charmie buns........I'm going to get your charmie bunsss.................. :D :D :D :D :D :D as she goes running away ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
See things don't change :o :o :o

SMF

Teknoromi