Author Topic: really happened  (Read 1235 times)

jblock

really happened
« on: December 14, 2012, 10:43:01 am »
I was reading the Craigs list story and it reminded me of one that happened about 2 - 2 1/2 years ago in Las Angeles. Around 11:00 pm, a van carrying about 7 or 8, 12 and and 13 year old girls stopped for gas in a not so niece part of LA. (Not allowed to call it South Central because it conjures up negative images). A couple of the young ladies were standing out side the van as it was being gassed up. Along came one of the local thugs, pulled a knife grabbed one of the girls and demanded their cash and the vehicle.

What this poor guy didn't know was that these young ladies were just returning from a tournament in the Bay area where they had just taken first place. The tournament was the California Junior Karate championship. When the police arrived the girls and their coach explained how he came after hem and fell down. Must have slipped on the cement or tripped over the concrete berm in front of the gas pumps. . He had a broken leg, a compound fracture in one of his arms, 2 nasty gashes on his head that took about 80 stitches, a broken nose and several cracked and broken ribs, several missing teeth and other external and internal injuries.

I had to read the story several times because I thought it was nice and honest for them as well as the station attendant, to explain to the police how this guy tripped and fell.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: really happened
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 12:37:33 pm »
rrrrrriiiiiigggghhhtttttt  ::)  ::)  ::).  LMBO  :D  :D  :D
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 04:08:48 pm »
I guess he got what he deserved. Imagine a big loobie attacking these defenceless young girls. He should have look where he was going. ;D ;D ;D
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 06:02:44 pm »
I bet the cops had a good laugh!!  Probably figured he deserved it, as well he did.  Never underestimate the power of a poor defenseless teenage.......... ;D ;D ;D
ChelCass

ChuckD

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 10:06:17 pm »
When I got back from my third tour in "nam" I had a young, foolish gentlemen try to mug me right I had lost a few dollars in a poker game.  I was not in a good mood.  The police said they were looking for the young, foolish gentleman as he had robbed and stabbed a Priest in a church.  He was in the hospital for 7 weeks before he was able to go on trail.  He tripped too.

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 04:08:31 am »
we had some "don't mess with seniors" stories here, but guess you can call this "don't mess with juniors either"  ;)
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

SMF

Teknoromi