Author Topic: PeachTree Deals....  (Read 2589 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
PeachTree Deals....
« on: November 24, 2012, 03:44:07 pm »
Just got home and found this....

Hurry!!!

Check out the 3M sandpaper!

http://www.ptreeusa.com/edirect_112312.htm
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
Re: PeachTree Deals....
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 05:41:59 pm »
Just looked at the prices  there GB, some prices are half of what we get charged and thats before the discount. and there are loads of goodies there we can't get over here. (and if we ordered from the USA then postage and import tax would be crippling)
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Al W

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 09:50:15 am »
Placed an order, will give these folks a try. 
Molon Labe

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

The government is NOT always right, or on your side.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 11:19:57 am »
If you have ever been to a woodworking show, these are the folks that take up half of the display space! I have bought tons of stuff from them over the years.
Dan In Southern California

Vonsarge

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 02:05:21 pm »
I agree with you Keefie,
Wish we had those prices in the UK.
I have the same router stencil set from a UK supplier but paid more than twice the quoted price there.

Offline Al W

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 02:20:31 pm »
If you have ever been to a woodworking show, these are the folks that take up half of the display space! I have bought tons of stuff from them over the years.

What is a woodworking show?  Never get one of those in this part of the world.  Wish we would though. 
Molon Labe

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

The government is NOT always right, or on your side.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 06:14:17 pm »

What is a woodworking show?  Never get one of those in this part of the world.  Wish we would though.  
I have no idea what part of the world you are in Al, but take a look at this just in case you are anywhere near any of the cities the shows will be at next year: http://thewoodworkingshows.com/index.html
Dan In Southern California

rob roy

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 06:29:54 pm »
Hi Keefie, you and I should know better. We've been living in "RIP OFF BRITAIN" for a very long time.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.
Rob Roy.

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 07:23:34 pm »
I placed an order for another special on sanding paper from another post last week I think it was "Need Paper", I don't remember who posted it but the post disappeared shortly after wards. 100 sheets assorted Norton paper for 29.95, regular 89.95.  I had an e-mail from Peachtree after and postage would be 36.00 and there may be import charges. I thought even at that price it is still a good deal, less than 1.00 a sheet. I hope I was not suckered   >:(
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

SMF

Teknoromi