Author Topic: Update on Daughter  (Read 2956 times)

SheGold

Update on Daughter
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:48:28 am »
Ok, my sweet scroll saw family I need loads of prayers. We put Krista back in the hospital yesterday. The doctor said the laceration was looking great but the burns aren't. They are starting to scrub them and keeping strong antibiotics going. The doctor said she may need skin grafts for her leg. I'm asking for her she is so tired and the pain is bad. Mom has the Lord for strength, a hubby for support and faith that all will be ok. I truly believe in answered prayers. Thank you all for helping me get through this... Hugs... Sheila

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
Re: Update on Daughter
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 06:44:32 am »
Keeping a prayer said concerning this. Burns can be a bad thing, but not so bad that God cannot heal them.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 09:27:19 am »
you and your daughter are still in my thoughts and prayers, and will be till we hear of a full recovery. Stay strong Sheila   ((((hugs))))
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline Coffeepot

• Something good is brewing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 09:29:44 am »
Sometimes it's a step backwards before going forward.  Prayers still coming, hang in there.
Scrolling has its perks

Offline Al W

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 09:32:01 am »
May the breezes of healing waft over Krista.  Stay strong Sheila.
Molon Labe

Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

The government is NOT always right, or on your side.

Offline Joleet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 10:34:22 am »
Your daughter is in our prayers, hang in there, sometimes it takes awhile.
Ron... Twin Falls, Idaho

Me Slow?  I get up in the morning with nothing to do and go to bed at night with half of it done!

Offline KarlB

• Naples, Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2012, 04:36:39 pm »
Sheila I will pray for your daughter as well.  Your faith and hers (and her husbands) will get you through this.

Keep holding on.

Karl

rob roy

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2012, 05:38:53 pm »
Our thoughts and prayers are still flowing across the POND for you and Krista. Things are inclined to go back slightly, but you hang in there as Kirsta will start moving forward now, especially with your, and Kirsta's courage and faith. God Bless.
Rob Roy.

Offline julief

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 07:24:27 pm »
Take a deep breath, Mom.  Prayers are on the way.  Road rash and pipe burns are horrible things and take time to heal.  Take care of yourself Sheila and remain strong.

SheGold

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2012, 05:14:36 am »
Thank you all. I must clarify something, Krista is single I was saying I had God my hubby and faith to get me through. Krista was doing ok yesterday they are debreeding the burns, not pleasant at all. They are from the pipes on the bike. I got news that my son admitted himself into hospital to get help with his drinking and other issues. So now Mom has 2 directions to run. May I ask for prayer for him also? His name is Mark.. Thank you Thank you Thank you for helping me get through this difficult time. I feel like I need to sit down and just cry, since all I have done is run so far. Thank you all for your help.... Sheila

Offline scrollgirl

• View Profile
    • Sheila Landry Designs
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2012, 11:15:16 am »
Hang in there Sheila.  Things will turn the corner. It is a very positive thing that your son is seeking help. The first step is the hardest.  My thoughts are with you and your entire family throughout this difficult time.  I hope that all gets better soon for you all.  (((HUGS))) Sheila
Sheila A. Bergner-Landry
Designer, Artist, Teacher
Owner, Sheila Landry Designs
www.sheilalandrydesigns.com
Knowledge Is Power

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2012, 11:30:29 am »
I agree with Sheila(Scrollgirl) your son knows he has a problem and is seeking help, that's the best possible scenario. It shows he wants help and is willing to ask for it. Too many people with a drink prob try to say they dont need help as the don't have a problem. You and your family will stay in my prayers.  Stay strong, (((hugs)))
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

thumbs

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2012, 12:11:49 pm »
Lots of prayers and HUGS coming your way--I have been both places with my boys and yes prayers  do help and the hugs feels so good. So be strong and we will do all we can to help you get through this-- love to you and your family--Richard 1 1/2 thumbs

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2012, 12:14:57 pm »
I'll keep praying for you and your daughter and family.
hang in there, all of you.
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 06:58:14 am »
Sheila take 5 mins. for yourself and if you need a cry have one, it will make you feel stronger after. My thoughts and prayers are coming your way for the video3 of you.

Marg  ((((HUGS))))
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

SMF

Teknoromi