Author Topic: God really Does Have His Ways.... :+}  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Danny

• View Profile
God really Does Have His Ways.... :+}
« on: July 18, 2012, 08:03:32 pm »
Thanks go out to each and everyone for your kindness and warm thoughts.  I just had to post another thing concerning my Mothers Death Yesterday.  We are a BIG family.  Counting the kids there were 37 people around Moms bed for around 10 hours yesterday.  The Doctors told us when we authorized them to remove her life support that she would pass from 5 minutes to a day.  Slowly thru-out the day different families and friends went home.  At around 4:00 pm our immediate family talked it over and ALL of us decided to go home.  We did pay our LAST love to Mom before we left.
We barely arrived at home when we got a telephone call from the Adult ICU unit saying that Mom had taken her last breath and was pronounced dead.  The Nurse that called made this statement.
She had been with us all day and noticed most everything that went on.  Said she noticed her monitors acting differently from when we were all there.  She said and I DO BELIEVE that Mom was such a Proud, Loving Woman that she didn't want any of her family to see her die.  She waited them approx. 10 hours for all of us to leave before....  God is Good....  Danny  :+}
Danny  :+}

Offline Judy Hunter

• The world moves on.
    • View Profile
    • Artistic Sawdust and Other Fun Stuff
Re: God really Does Have His Ways.... :+}
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 08:47:43 pm »
Yes it is that way.  My husband waited for us to step out of the room.
I'm from North Dakota

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 09:13:33 pm »
God bless you and your family Danny. My mother also waited for us to leave, I had only been home for about and hour after being beside her bed for thirty six hours straight when they called me. That is just one of those special things mothers do. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.  :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SheGold

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 04:05:11 am »
God is good. God bless each of you in this time of loss. Sheila

Offline Marcellarius

• Scrolling each day, keeps the doctor away
    • View Profile
    • Some of my work
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2012, 07:26:52 am »
this is a special story Danny!!
HIS ways are so much different froms ours, you're right God is good!
Marcel

sometimes I make designer firewood....

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 08:14:01 am »
Such a special story Danny, you are still in my thoughts and prayers
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline chelcass

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2012, 12:15:12 pm »
God Bless you Danny and your loving family.  Your mother left knowing how much she was loved and peacefully and happily went to be with her creator.

You and your will remain in my thoughts and prayers.....God Bless!

Chelcass
ChelCass

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2012, 01:53:00 pm »
The story will become a part of your family, it will be told and re-told by you, your children and their childrens children. It reminds of my father's passing. He hung on for 10 days in a coma after contracting meningitis, no life support, no food, no water except for an IV. But the moment we all stepped out of the room and he was alone he made his move. I was going to stay that night with him, when I returned he was gone. It is a memory I will have forever. God bless you and your family.   
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

SMF

Teknoromi