Author Topic: Sunday 'go to meeting clothes'.....  (Read 1533 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Sunday 'go to meeting clothes'.....
« on: July 11, 2012, 10:25:08 am »
SUNDAY  CLOTHES

A  little boy was walking down a dirt road after church one Sunday  afternoon when he came to a crossroads where he met a little girl  coming from the other direction.
'Hi,'  replied the little girl.
'Where are you going?' asked the  little boy.
'I've been to church this morning and I'm on  my way home,' answered the little girl.

'I'm also on my  way home from church. Which church do you go to?' asked the little  boy.
'I go to the Catholic church at the top of the hill,'  replied the little girl. 'What about you?  '

'I go to  the Lutheran church back down the road,' replied the little boy. They  discover that they are both going the same way so they decided that  they'd walk together.  They  came to a low spot in the road where spring rains had partially flooded the road, so there was no way that they could get across to  the other side without getting wet. 'If I  get my new Sunday dress wet, my Mom's going to skin me alive,' said  the little girl. 'My  Mom'll tan my hide, too, if I get my new Sunday suit wet,' replied the  little boy. 'I'll  tell you what I think I'll do,' said the little girl. 'I'm gonna pull  off all my clothes and hold them over my head and wade  across. ''That's a good idea, 'replied  the little boy. 'I'm going to do the same thing with my  suit.'

So they  both undressed and waded across to the other side without getting  their clothes wet. They were standing there in the sun waiting to drip  dry before putting their clothes back on, when the little boy finally  remarked:

'You know, I never realized  before just how much difference there really is between  a CATHOLIC and a LUTHERAN!!!'
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
Re: Sunday 'go to meeting clothes'.....
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 10:34:24 am »
LMBO  :D  :D  :D
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

Offline Keefie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2012, 11:31:14 am »
ROFLMBO ;D ;D ;D
It's all a case of "Mind over Matter",  The Government don't Mind, and I don't Matter.

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 12:15:49 pm »
That was a fun laugh!!
Dan In Southern California

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 01:05:26 pm »
Nice, very nice :D :D
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

SMF

Teknoromi