Author Topic: Grizzly Spindle Sander  (Read 2020 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

Offline Northerner

• View Profile
Re: Grizzly Spindle Sander
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 07:02:54 pm »
what are we supposed to check out?
I love the smell of sawdust in the morning!

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 07:34:12 pm »
That is pretty cool looking sander. Im sure it isnt expensive compared to some sanders, but a bit more than I will afford for now. I am looking at a belt sander/disc sander combo. My birthday is in September, think my wife will get me one. I hear flex sanders are good...but are they better than a belt/disc?

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 08:08:37 pm »
That is pretty cool looking sander. Im sure it isnt expensive compared to some sanders, but a bit more than I will afford for now. I am looking at a belt sander/disc sander combo. My birthday is in September, think my wife will get me one. I hear flex sanders are good...but are they better than a belt/disc?
That's like asking which is better....an orange or an apple. A flex sander is great at shaping pieces for Intarsia. A belt sander and disk are good for sanding flat surfaces. So you have to decide which is more important!
Dan In Southern California

Offline dgman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 08:11:29 pm »
what are we supposed to check out?
Do you not see the link? Click on it and it will take you to a page featuring the Grizzly spindle sander.
Dan In Southern California

SMF

Teknoromi