Author Topic: Sore Nanna  (Read 2763 times)

Offline GrayBeard

• My DW 788 sends you HUGZZZZ from Missouri, USA!
    • View Profile
Re: Sore Nanna
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2012, 01:45:12 pm »
Dan...I hear that voice all the time and believe it or not I am starting to listen to it!

This ol' body just ain't what it used to was!!!

~~~GB~~~
I never really wanted to grow up....All I wanted was to be able to reach the cookie jar...and play with my DW 788

thumbs

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 07:16:07 pm »
Sheila--this old man doesn't do ladders well any more-get a nose bleed after the first rung--glad your not hurt too bad--if you landed on your butt, remember it's already cracked [lol]--hugs to you--Richard

SheGold

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 07:34:21 pm »
Dan that little voice was screaming at me, but I was thinking I have to get this done.. Guess what it still isn't done... Richard I think I have developed the nose bleed problem after that tumble. Thanks GB.. Keefie I feel pretty good a little sore in my calf but am able to walk and go up and down my stairs on my porch.. I even went to the shop for a bit today.. Thank you all for laughing with me and wishing me well.. Big hugs to you all... Sheila

Offline troy_curtis

• No matter where you go...there you are.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 03:42:15 am »
my wife is an interpreter for the deaf. I remember when we were still dating, I was the sound booth person at our church and she interpreted a song in sign. After she was done she came down the isle to the back of our church. I went to the step/ladder going down. I hit one step and fell down the rest hitting each rung with my back. Ended up with splinters and bruises on both sides of my back bone. I fell so hard the whole church heard me. Know what it is like to fall and be hurt.

SMF

Teknoromi