Author Topic: Teacher Pattern  (Read 1497 times)

baggetta

Teacher Pattern
« on: May 22, 2012, 06:14:01 pm »
Hi, All. I've been working on some new teacher signs that would make some nice end of the year gifts for a student's teacher. Thought you might like cutting one, so I'm posting the pattern on my website, since it is difficult to upload here. This is a flower desk top pencil holder. I put it into two patterns to show how the project might look when completed. Also allows a different size. Made in two parts. Cut the flower and teacher logo together then make a base and glue this to the top of it. I used cherry for the base and logo and a small piece of padauk to hold the pencils. Take a look at the picture and I think you'll get the idea. Hope you enjoy working with this. You can download this project from my website below.
Enjoy
Al Baggetta
http://baggetta.com/pebooks/puzzle_patterns.htm

Offline Tomsunnu

• View Profile
Re: Teacher Pattern
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 09:20:03 pm »
Thank you very much for the pattern :) it wil be a great gift for my second son who is a teacher :)
mahendra

Offline lwsjc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 12:48:34 pm »
Thanks

Larry

Offline frankorona

• Frankorona (Frank) (Crown)
    • View Profile
    • Frankorona?s workshop
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 07:51:19 am »
Thank you very much for the link, and free patterns.
greetings from Mexico.

BRE1205

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 09:57:23 am »
Thank you for the patterns. Those are really cool and will be a great addition to my other teacher patterns. I have a daughter, sister, niece, several cousins, and an ex who are teachers. They will make nice gifts for sure. Your puzzles are great, too, and will return to your site later for some of those.
Thanks again !!
BRE

SMF

Teknoromi