Author Topic: Doll Cradle and pick-up truck  (Read 2480 times)

Offline Jim Finn

• View Profile
Doll Cradle and pick-up truck
« on: November 18, 2015, 10:06:21 pm »
24" long cedar doll cradle and Pine truck with one inch wheels.  I just made another 125 of the trucks for our club's Christmas give away.  I made just the trucks not the trailers this time.
20"Hegner Polymax-3 (2008)
25"Hegner Multimax-3 (1986)

No PHD, just a  DD 214

cowboysfanatic

Re: Doll Cradle and pick-up truck
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 08:24:56 am »
Really nice job they both should bring a smile to a bunch of kids and adults alike.

Offline Hawkdave

• Adelaide, Australia.
    • View Profile
Re: Doll Cradle and pick-up truck
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 06:48:21 pm »
Nice work Jim. I like the idea of your club giving things away. I have tried to introduce this concept at the Men's Shed I belong too. When we have market stalls I think giving the kids something we have made is a great way of getting the parents in to see our items that we have for sale. A couple of times I have shown the kids some simple magic tricks and then showed them how to do the trick, afterwards, the parents walk around our stall and invariably buy something. I am winning bit by bit and they are starting to see the benefits of approaching the kids first.

Dave
My parents must have been psychic, as a child they were always telling me to 'Cut It Out'. So they knew a long time ago that I would become a scroll saw artist.

SMF

Teknoromi