Author Topic: Hello and a question  (Read 1176 times)

mlyons

Hello and a question
« on: October 03, 2015, 08:09:38 am »
Hello! I am a new member and I just self-published a book of scroll saw ornament designs. I am trying to get the word out about the book, and I am wondering if I can post info about it in any of the forums here. Some forums have rules about advertising, but I'm not sure about this one. Thanks for your help!

Offline Wooden Lace

• View Profile
Re: Hello and a question
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 11:59:25 am »
Hello and welcome,

I bought your book last week on ebay....can't wait to see it.  Christmas shows start around here soon, with the biggest being next week, and this will be the first new ornament designs I've had since last year.  Sure miss the special ornament issues the magazines used to have.
Nancy

Nancy from Washington state
I'd give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!

Offline KarlB

• Naples, Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 08:01:57 pm »
Can you tell more about your book?  You can always post a link in your signature line like many others do for their websites.

Karl

mlyons

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 07:41:55 am »
Wooden Lace - Thanks so much for purchasing a copy! I hope you enjoy making the ornaments as much as I do! If you like the book and are able, please leave a review on amazon.com, or help me spread the word by sharing with any scroll sawers you know. Thanks!

Karl - As far as a link goes, I don't have a website, and I was waiting for some guidance on advertising since some forums are strictly against it (unless you pay them). I sent you a PM with details.

Offline Russ C

• Global Moderator
  • Central Florida - USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 07:50:03 am »
Glad you found us. Hi I'm Russ from Florida. Welcome to the Scrollsaw Forum. There are people from all over the world here. :)
russ@simplywoodencreations.com

Keep The Blade On The Line.

SMF

Teknoromi