Author Topic: hackers hack gmail accounts please read.  (Read 2187 times)

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:45:40 pm by cyberghost »
SPIDERMAN THE KING OF THE WEB

Offline Bobby

• View Profile
Re: hackers hack gmail accounts please read.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 09:50:18 am »
Why would anyone go to all that trouble to access a gmail account you know what I mean, its not a bank account,I think people in some countries are becoming a bit paranoid

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 08:39:47 pm »
Why would anyone go to all that trouble to access a gmail account you know what I mean, its not a bank account,I think people in some countries are becoming a bit paranoid

Just lowlife's that don't have anything better to do then sticking there noises in other people's business. 
SPIDERMAN THE KING OF THE WEB

Offline DWSudekum

• View Profile
    • The DW Collection
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 07:49:00 am »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/27/here-s-how-iran-resets-your-gmail-password.html

There is a real simple solution besides not using Gmai.  Do NOT link your smart phone to your google account.  This is the window that they are using to get at you.  Be smart and realize that a company will not contact you by email do to something unless you authorize it first.  Do not open attachments, etc from people, companies that you did not specifically ask for the attachment from.  Social Engineering is what phishing ( fishing ) is called.  They attempt to trick you into doing their work for them however if you are smart and aware of what is going on you can defend successfully.

DW
Life is tough, it is even tougher if you are stupid  -  John Wayne

Offline herrwood

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 08:28:43 am »
I agree wit DW on this This type of stuff has been going on forever back in the early computer days I forget but somewhere in the mid 90's email became a popular way to communicate and there always was some predator out there but most people knew to be aware and not trust anything that you could not identify. Rules are the same today except the crooks are smarter best way to treat emails and other messages is like you do at home if someone knocks on your door that you do not know you do not invite them in same with a email if you do not know who it is from or it does not look right or makes sense delete it !

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/27/here-s-how-iran-resets-your-gmail-password.html

There is a real simple solution besides not using Gmai.  Do NOT link your smart phone to your google account.  This is the window that they are using to get at you.  Be smart and realize that a company will not contact you by email do to something unless you authorize it first.  Do not open attachments, etc from people, companies that you did not specifically ask for the attachment from.  Social Engineering is what phishing ( fishing ) is called.  They attempt to trick you into doing their work for them however if you are smart and aware of what is going on you can defend successfully.

DW

SMF

Teknoromi