Author Topic: New Pattern Catalog BETA Test  (Read 3085 times)

Offline sgood

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Scrollsaw Workshop
New Pattern Catalog BETA Test
« on: July 23, 2015, 08:38:43 pm »
I just sent out the address of the new Scrollsaw Workshop Catalog to those who signed up to help me test it. If any more of you want to take a look here is the email I sent out. Feel free to look around and comment if you wish.

Thanks for offering to BETA test the new Scrollsaw Workshop catalog. It's now ready for the test.
I have spent the last few days inputting all the categories and keywords. All the patterns have categories but they will probably require tweaking.

There is a new feature in this catalog that allows for search by keyword.

The landing page has the latest patterns. You can use the category selector to browse by category including  "New and All" categories.

Here is what I'm looking for:

When you send the email please put BETA in the subject so i see it right away.

1. Bugs. If something does not work or you have a crash try to repeat the problem and document the sequence of events leading up to the problem. If you can't duplicate just report the bug.

2. Usability Issues: If you see something that can work better I want to hear that also. Details are helpful.

I'm not too interested in things like duplicate patterns, dead links, Typos etc.  Those are being worked by a couple of editors and I will have a link for those issues once the catalog goes public.

The length of the BETA will be somewhat determined by how the BETA goes.

Thanks again for the help. This has been a big project and I'm thrilled to have any help I can get.

Catalog Address

You might need to copy and paste the link into your browser to get it to work.

http://www.stevedgood.com/catalog/
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:41:02 pm by sgood »

SMF

Teknoromi