Author Topic: mozilla firefox ?  (Read 2099 times)

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
mozilla firefox ?
« on: January 22, 2015, 07:06:15 pm »
On Steve's main page it saying that I need  A plugin is needed to display this content right above is its shows a plug icon.
So what plugin do i need to install.?  see the screenshot attachments and you can see what i mean.  I have Mozilla firefox and it is up to date. 

::)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 11:39:41 am by cyberghost »
SPIDERMAN THE KING OF THE WEB

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
Re: mozilla firefox ?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 11:41:09 am »
any help?

pddesertrat

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 12:03:07 pm »
Seems like something should tell you what is needed.  I use Firefox and do not have that problem so it may not be caused by something missing from Firefox.   Do you have Adobe Flash player installed.  You could try that, it is a free install, search Adobe Flash player.

You might give Steve an email and ask him.  He doesn't always have time to read everything posted here.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 12:09:01 pm by pddesertrat »

Offline jrpeteo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 05:08:14 pm »
You could try to get an update for Adobe Flash Player. I have Firefox as well and no problem, but I right clicked on the area where you got the message and selected "properties" and found it to be an Adobe product.
Pete
Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
- Mark Twain

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 10:23:58 pm »
I didn't know that there was a adobe flash player for mozilla firefox  and adboe flash player for IE9. I updated the IE.9 though IE.9 browser and I was thinking it would be the same. so what i did I download it though  mozilla firefox and restart the mozila firefox browser and it working now. hmm. 

Thanks.

I guess I can't know everything. I wish I could lol.

in the attach file here when I click on the volume and this window pops up. Should I go into flash player and let it store the flash cookies. Or how do you have yours setup. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 10:40:35 pm by cyberghost »

Offline spiderman

• Spiderman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 11:23:55 pm »
You could try to get an update for Adobe Flash Player. I have Firefox as well and no problem, but I right clicked on the area where you got the message and selected "properties" and found it to be an Adobe product.
Pete

when I right clicked on the area where I got the message I don't see properties? 

SMF

Teknoromi