Author Topic: Shhhhhhh  (Read 1534 times)

ChuckD

Shhhhhhh
« on: October 14, 2014, 12:42:39 pm »
An elderly couple Pauline & Chuck were recently attending a church service at their retirement village.  About halfway through the service, Pauline took a pen and paper out of her purse, and wrote a note and handed it to Chuck.  The note said:" I just let out a silent fart, what do you think I should do?"  Chuck scribbled back: "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."    

True story only the names have been changed.

Offline wombatie

• Victoria Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Shhhhhhh
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 01:57:51 am »
  :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Marg
MARG

No one notices what I do until I'm not here to do it............

Honeycow

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 05:57:24 am »
After a rather long sermon an older woman whispers to her friend, "that was so long I think my butt fell asleep!". "I know",said the friend, "I heard it snore several times."

Rover2

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 09:16:11 pm »
Still laughing!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline cdrover(Clyde)

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 12:41:37 pm »
These jokes are a real gass!! ;D ;D ;D
Lets get down to business!

An Englishman, an american a scott and a newfie were debating what the fastest thing in the world was.
The Englishman said, " The fastest thing in the world is a thought, You dont do anything and it is in your head instantly"
The American says ' The fastest thing in the world is a blink, you dont even have to think, it just happens automatically".
The Scott said "nooo da fastest thing in the world is electricity, simply flick a switch and the light is on just as you hit the switch"
The Newfie " bys, ya got it all wrong, the fastest ting in da world is diarrhea, dats the fastest ting in the world"
Well the other three asked, "How do you figure that."
The Newfie says, " The udder night I wakes wit a cramp and before I could tink, blink or turn on the light I had it done in me pants" :-[ :-[  and that will be my contribution to your day.
What are we here for but to help others. (Author unknown)
Clyde

Offline jeff44

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 07:48:06 pm »
You guys should really issue a drink alert!

rob roy

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 10:44:15 am »
I'll have to clean the key board again Clyde. Thanks for the warning. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rob Roy.

ClayJ

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 11:38:19 pm »
In the middle of a rather long winded and monotonous church talk, the speaker reached a point where he paused for emphasis.  Into that utter silence, my 3 year old nephew said loudly to his dad "Take me out and spank me"

True story.

SMF

Teknoromi