Author Topic: Charles Dearing Pattern Sale  (Read 1345 times)

pddesertrat

Charles Dearing Pattern Sale
« on: June 25, 2014, 05:35:07 pm »
Just wanted to remind everyone about Charles Dearing's pattern sale.  I ordered last Friday and went away for the week end expecting to have my patterns I ordered in my email.  Got home Tuesday and nothing from Mr. Dearing!  I was disappointed!!  :o Then I got to thinking about it and thought I had maybe better check my Paypal order.  Ah ha, I spelled his email address in correctly!  >:(  So, I cancelled that order and reordered.  Came back to my computer about 2 hours latter and and there they were...

I don't know when I will get to them, not sure how to get the patterns printed at the correct size, but it will give me something to figure out.  The hardest part of the whole deal for me was deciding which ones to order!  I had three or four lists I made up, scratched out redid, no changed to this one, no that one.....  Finally made a final list and ordered before I changed my mind again!

ChuckD

Re: Charles Dearing Pattern Sale
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 07:18:48 pm »
Way to go.  You will find that it is easier than you think.  I have done many of Charlies Patterns and nothing has fallen apart yet.  Have phun!!!

CharlesDearing

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 02:23:06 pm »
Also, don't forget to use http://rapidresizer.com to make any design as big or as small as ya want ;)

CharlesDearing

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 08:03:07 pm »
The pattern sale has been extended until November 1, 2014

pddesertrat

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 08:14:06 pm »
 :o I thought that sale was over the end of June or July?!!! ???

CharlesDearing

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 04:07:02 pm »
No sir ;)  I keep extending it

SMF

Teknoromi